Shared February 12, 2014
Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
NetLive allows you to monitor your internet data transfer rate while displaying which app is currently using the most data. NetLive runs in the notification drawer or as a widget, giving you uninterrupted access to your transfer rate information.
• Monitor your WiFi or carrier transfer rate speed
• Notification icon changes whether you are uploading and/or downloading data
• Always know which app is currently transferring data (it will surprise you what is running in the background)
• Use the size and color customizable widget to view transfer rate information on your home screen
• No Ads
• "run at startup": NetLive has the ability to start on boot, but this behavior can easily be disabled in the settings.
• The "Auto" settings for "Unit of Measure" do not work as intended. I recommend avoiding these settings until further updates
• NetLive is not working on some HTC One devices.
•Some users are experiencing high battery usage by NetLive
Help me test my app, join the NetLive Beta Community:
For questions, feedback, or feature requests feel free to contact me through:
Visual Basic .Net : Search in Access Database - DataGridView BindingSource Filter Part 1/2
How to Super Clean the INSIDE of Your Windshield (No Streaks)
How To Make Your Facebook Completely Private
10 Amazing Life Hacks You have to know #26
how to extend trial period of any software in 5 minutes - 2018 latest trick
10 Hidden Amazon Fire Stick Features & Settings | VERY USEFUL
How To Get FREE Cable Tv Channels September 2019
What's the Right Amount of Eye Contact?
Re-reading is inefficient. Here are 5 tips for studying smarter.
KODI'S COMPETITION IS FINALLY HERE