Shared February 10, 2020
********** What you might need for powerlifting ************
1) Read This Before Training: https://amzn.to/30eme6l
2) Straps: you shouldn't use straps
3) Liquid chalk (if your gym allows it): https://amzn.to/309R9Av
4) Lever Belt (IPF approved!): https://amzn.to/3019IXE
5) Best phone for recording your sick lifts (it's cheap and fast too): https://amzn.to/37VmVEd
6) Best Squat Shoes: https://amzn.to/35DZUUs
7) Knee Sleeves: https://amzn.to/2s743CK
8) Smelling Salts (for the hype): https://amzn.to/2FzLCd6
DISCLAIMER: before making your purchase, please sign up to honey: joinhoney.com/ref/uoqrum7
it searches discount codes for you and automatically applies them.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/strengthcent...
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/strengthcen...
World's Strongest Man 2017 Finals (UK version)
LOTW (February 2020) - Larry Wheels Training 3 Weeks Out, 16 y/o Girl Benches 375 lbs In Competition
Toma Loredana (64) 120kg Complex + Heavy Snatches | 2020 Roma World Cup
LOTW (March 2020) Chris Duffin Squats 1001 lbs for 3 reps, John Haack 2077 lbs Lockdown Total
The Sumo WR Vs The Conventional WR For Each Weight Class
Worlds Strongest Man 2017 - The Winners Story
LOTW (September 2019) Jamal Pulls 1015 lbs After 860 lbs Fail, Wheels Back To Powerlifting?
Ray Williams - 1083.5kg 1st Place 120+kg - IPF World Classic Powerlifting Championships 2018
Rogue Elephant Bar Deadlift - Full Live Stream | Arnold Strongman Classic 2020 - Event 4
How Strong is Luke Richardson Vs Ray Williams
HOW TO BENCH 740LB WITH JULIUS MADDOX | WORLD RECORD HOLDER
650 LB COMPETITION-STRICT BENCH PRESS PR!
PPP1: 5 powerlifting pet peeves + bench workout
LOTW (February 2020) Jamal Insanely Fast 440.5 kg Deadlift Record , Oak Dunks 390 kg Squat WR
LOTW (December 2019) - 19 y/o boy deadlifts 765 lbs weighing only 183, Larry Wheels Bench AMRAP
2019 World's Strongest Man Final
Russel Orhii - 1st Place 83 kg (World Record) - IPF Worlds 2019 - 833 kg Total
Can anyone beat the 500kg Deadlift? - Behind The Scenes of WORLD'S ULTIMATE STRONGMAN DEADLIFT Day 1
LOTW (February 2020) - Larry Wheels Benches 650 Pounds (No Wraps), Maddox 765 lbs Bench