Shared January 7, 2020
In this bushcraft survival challenge, I take my wife out into the winter woods to try to find food, build a shelter and start a fire using only primitive tools like friction fire. I will use just an axe to chop through the ice in order to place a set line for trout. I use my bow drill to start a friction fire by rubbing two sticks together. I cook the fish over the fire on just a stick while my wife is busy making a primitive shelter made out of sticks, spruce bows and snow.
FULL PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
Merch (t-shirts): https://teespring.com/stores/the-wood...
Become part of MY TRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoS...
- Lyndon Trout Pond: https://lyndonfishhatcheries.com/fish...
- The Dug Out Dude: http://www.thedugoutdude.ca/
- Pelican Kayaks: https://www.pelicansport.com/
- Woodobo Spice: https://www.fowlersmakeryandmischief....
- Trail Cameras (Browning): https://browningtrailcameras.com/
- Flashlights (O-light): www.olightworld.com [use code "woodbeard" for 10% off]
Olight USA: http://bit.ly/2WKlkM6
Olight Canada: http://bit.ly/2VEJpHV
- Slingshots, slingbows (Simpleshot): http://simple-shot.com?aff=46
- Camo (ASAT): www.asatcamo.com [se code "WoodBeard" to get 10% off]
- Norwood Portable Sawmill: https://www.norwoodsawmills.com
- Eastonmade Wood Splitter: http://www.eastonmadewoodsplitters.com/
- Briggs and Stratton: https://www.briggsandstratton.com
- Vic West (Roof): https://vicwest.com/
#wildernessliving #survivalchallenge #wildfoods
Winter Survival - Alone In The Wilderness - Living The Van Life
Primitive technology - The 6 month survival challenge in the jungle part 2 @One Knife Man
Winter Camping in a Snowstorm with My Dog
DIY High-Performance Board Longbow Build
Days 1 & 2 Of 30 Day Survival Challenge - Canadian Rockies
Solo Survival: How to Survive Alone in the Wilderness for 1 week --Eastern Woodlands
PRIMITIVE COOKING on the BEACH! | Catch and Cook Lobsters and Clams
BUILDING a Small Cabin in the WOODS (COMPLETE BUILD!)
300 Days alone
(Whole Trip) 3 Trout Cooked 3 Ways, Remote Wilderness Camping, Fishing & Firebox Stove Cooking
Solo Survival- How to Survive Alone in the Desert (Sonoran Desert)- Part One
Overnight Winter Camping in Canada! | Wood Stove, Wild Food
Cooking DANGEROUS SNAKE on a Stick, MudBugs, Tree-Berries | ASMR (Silent)
Stormy Night in a Hot Tent
EXTREMELY REMOTE Bushcraft in Canvas Tent (Natural Sounds ONLY!) | ASMR (Silent)
Survival Fishing Catch n Cook Primitive Gorge Hook
Thatch Roof House: Full Bushcraft Shelter Build with Hand Tools | Saxon House
Solo Overnight In The Thatched Reed Winter Survival Shelter During Snowstorm (87 Days episode 25)
PRIMITIVE TECHNOLOGY | Cooking with STONE AGED TOOLS in the WILD! | Stone Knife and Stone Axe | ASMR