Shared January 28, 2020
We spent 3 days in a canvas winter tent lavvu very far out in the wilderness in search of wild foods such as trout and snowshoe hare in the middle of the winter in Northern Canada. We will ice fish and set up our canvas tent with wood stove, cut and prepare wood and even fall through the ice in this winter bushcraft survival challenge. We will catch snowshoe hare rabbit using just a length of wire. Winter camping is often challenging because it's cold. We normally stay close to home, but we took the chance and hiked in a full day to a remote fishing lake for a back country winter camping challenge. FULL PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
Merch (t-shirts): https://teespring.com/stores/the-wood...
Become part of MY TRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoS...
- Lyndon Trout Pond: https://lyndonfishhatcheries.com/fish...
- The Dug Out Dude: http://www.thedugoutdude.ca/
- Pelican Kayaks: https://www.pelicansport.com/
- Woodobo Spice: https://www.fowlersmakeryandmischief....
- Trail Cameras (Browning): https://browningtrailcameras.com/
- Flashlights (O-light): www.olightworld.com [use code "woodbeard" for 10% off]
Olight USA: http://bit.ly/2WKlkM6
Olight Canada: http://bit.ly/2VEJpHV
- Slingshots, slingbows (Simpleshot): http://simple-shot.com?aff=46
- Camo (ASAT): www.asatcamo.com [se code "WoodBeard" to get 10% off]
- Norwood Portable Sawmill: https://www.norwoodsawmills.com
- Eastonmade Wood Splitter: http://www.eastonmadewoodsplitters.com/
- Briggs and Stratton: https://www.briggsandstratton.com
- Vic West (Roof): https://vicwest.com/
#wildernessliving #survivalchallenge #wildfoods
Overnight Winter Camping in Canada! | Wood Stove, Wild Food
Snowmobile Camper with Off Grid Heater- Surviving the Night in -18C / 0F Temperature!
Solo Survival: How to Survive Alone in the Wilderness for 1 week --Eastern Woodlands
COYOTE Catch, Clean, Cook (The HONEST Truth About Meats!) | Calling Out Steve Rinella
Survival GILL NETTING (Usually ILLEGAL!) | Rare Underwater Footage
Early Winter Bushcraft Build Natural Primitive Bark Roof Lean To Shelter Campfire Cooking on Stone
BUILDING a Small Cabin in the FOREST (ASMR) | Start-to-Finish
Viking House: Full Bushcraft Shelter Build with Hand Tools | Vikings
Primitive technology - Survival Challenge - The 6-month survival challenge in the jungle part 3
PRIMITIVE COOKING on the BEACH! | Catch and Cook Lobsters and Clams
Caught in a Storm - 4 days solo bushcraft, camping in heavy rain, portable wood stove, canvas tent
3 days solo bushcraft - Location 1 - Bow drill - Diy saw - Chick on stick - Reflector - Canvas tarp
Building a Fort in the Woods-OVERNIGHT BUSHCRAFT CAMP in the Snow w/ My Dog
Sub-Zero 3 Day Solo Bushcraft Camp in the Wilderness During a Winter Storm, ASMR
Cooking WILD GOOSE Burger In The FOREST (Start-to-Finish) | ASMR (Silent)
Primitive Bushcraft Shelter - Stone Roofed Lean-To
PRIMITIVE COOKING over FIRE! | Wild BIRD and Cattails! | 100% WILD Food SURVIVAL Challenge