Shared March 16, 2020
********** What you might need for powerlifting ************
1) Read This Before Training: https://amzn.to/30eme6l *You can listen to the book on Audible, get your free trail here: https://amzn.to/389QjpG
2) Straps: you shouldn't use straps
3) Liquid chalk (if your gym allows it): https://amzn.to/309R9Av
4) Lever Belt (IPF approved!): https://amzn.to/3019IXE
5) Best phone for recording your sick lifts (it's cheap and fast too): https://amzn.to/37VmVEd
6) Best Squat Shoes: https://amzn.to/35DZUUs
7) Knee Sleeves: https://amzn.to/2s743CK
8) Smelling Salts (for the hype): https://amzn.to/2FzLCd6
DISCLAIMER: before making your purchase, please sign up to honey: joinhoney.com/ref/uoqrum7
it searches discount codes for you and automatically applies them.
********** Buy apparel here ************
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/strengthcent...
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/strengthcen...
LOTW (March 2020) - Ben Poore 441lbs Bench PR @ 183 lbs, 17 y/o Deadlifts 720 lbs
The Sumo WR Vs The Conventional WR For Each Weight Class
Mark Bell's Power Project EP. 345 - Eddie Hall
21 Reasons Why Your Biceps Aren't Growing (FIX IT FAST)
JUJIMUFU'S 1ST POWERLIFTING MEET + 970LB DEADLIFT
CROSSFIT GAMES 2016 - Mens Murph - EVENTO 5
Strongman News | Robert Oberst | Luke Richardson | Ivan Makarov | Big Z | Graham Hicks | Kevin Oak
Lasha Talakhadze - heavy training - Road to Tokyo 2020
Krzysztof Wierzbicki - 885kg 1st Place 105kg - IPF World Classic Powerlifting Championships 2017
Top 10 HARDEST Ninja Warrior Obstacles
How to BUILD a $500 HOME GYM on AMAZON
LOTW (September 2019) Krzysztof Wierzbicki Reps A 427 kg Deadlift, Jessica Buettner Squats 200 kg
Road to 501kg deadlift! What did Eddie and I talk about in the elevator at Arnold Classic? Q&A!
LOTW (March 2019) - Junior Squats 1000 lbs And Deadlifts 900lbs ,Why Tom Martin Didn't Compete
Rogue Elephant Bar Deadlift - Full Live Stream | Arnold Strongman Classic 2020 - Event 4
Taylor Atwood - 1st Place 74 kg (World Record) - IPF Worlds 2019 - 790.5 kg Total
LOTW (August 2019) - John Haack Totals 2000 lbs @ 181 lbs, Kevin Oak Takes Larry Wheels WR