Shared December 27, 2019
Play World of warships for free: http://bit.ly/36NGbmh New players will receive 1 million credits, the USS Charleston, 3 days premium time, and more by using my code BATTLESTATIONS2020. Big thanks to wargaming for sponsoring. Also available free on Xbox and PS4 at wows legends.com
Jeremy and I work in the cold winter in effort to snare snowshoe hare and set up a winter canvas hot tent outfitted with a wood stove. We pursue snowshoe hare, or varying hare, unlike a rabbit, it turns white, it is one of the only reliable foods to be found in the dead of winter. We will set out a bunch of traps to catch hare, show trail camera footage of the snares in action and how the hares react to it, all the while preparing wild foods such as deer, raccoon, rainbow trout and wild rice.
My Gear (Shop and Support): http://thewoodedbeardsman.com/
We will show you how to snare hare, how to set up a winter canvas hot tent, run a wood stove and stay warm in the Northern Climate of Canada. The wood stove keeps us warm mostly overnight, but needs to be fed every few hours or the temperatures plummet. We will guide you how to winter camp in comfort and safety.
We use double sleeping bags to camp out in the winter as well as a camp mat and cot. The tent fluctuates from very warm to very cold as it is not insulated. With no way to trap the heat, the fire must be constantly kept going inside.
Jeremy (One Wildcrafter) is eating an all wild foods diet for the whole of 2019, so this is an interesting test for him. Can we snare enough hare to sustain ourselves over the winter months? How easy is it to find foods in the winter when everything seems to be sleeping.
Website (For Email Alerts): http://thewoodedbeardsman.com/
Merch (t-shirts): https://teespring.com/stores/the-wood...
Become part of MY TRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoS...
- Lyndon Trout Pond: https://lyndonfishhatcheries.com/fish...
- The Dug Out Dude: http://www.thedugoutdude.ca/
- Pelican Kayaks: https://www.pelicansport.com/
- Woodobo Spice: https://www.fowlersmakeryandmischief....
- Trail Cameras (Browning): https://browningtrailcameras.com/
- Flashlights (O-light): www.olightworld.com [use code "woodbeard" for 10% off]
Olight USA: http://bit.ly/2WKlkM6
Olight Canada: http://bit.ly/2VEJpHV
- Slingshots, slingbows (Simpleshot): https://simple-shot.com?aff=woodedbea...
- Camo (ASAT): www.asatcamo.com [use code "WoodBeard" to get 10% off]
- Inergy Apex Solar Power (Discount Code: BEARDSMAN): https://glnk.io/q0w/the-wooded-beardsman
- Norwood Portable Sawmill: https://www.norwoodsawmills.com
- Eastonmade Wood Splitter: http://www.eastonmadewoodsplitters.com/
- Briggs and Stratton: https://www.briggsandstratton.com
- Vic West (Roof): https://vicwest.com/
- inergy (Solar): https://glnk.io/q0w/the-wooded-beardsman
- Flooring: https://bigelowflooring.ca/
#wildernessliving #wintercamping #wildfoods #coldcamp
Building a Fort in the Woods-OVERNIGHT BUSHCRAFT CAMP in the Snow w/ My Dog
I FELL Through the ICE! | Winter Camping in a CANVAS TENT with WOOD STOVE | PART 2
Solo Survival: How to Survive Alone in the Wilderness for 1 week --Eastern Woodlands
Remote Wilderness BUSHCRAFT Expedition! (FULL MOVIE) | Journey to "Puddle Lake"
One Year of Log Cabin Building / One Man Building His Dream House
Winter Camping with Alexis Outdoors & Explore the Backcountry
COYOTE Catch, Clean, Cook (The HONEST Truth About Meats!) | Calling Out Steve Rinella
$100 Hot Tent On The Trail. Multi Day Winter Storm. Solo adventure.
FIRST OVERNIGHT at the Primitive Bushcraft Shelter! | Raised Bed, Tripod Fire Cooking, Rabbit Pen
4 WALLED FLOATING SHELTER-My First Time Winter Camping in a Hammock - CAN I STAY WARM?
Winter Camping with my Dog. Cold, Silence, and a Hot Tent.
Caught in a Storm - 4 days solo bushcraft, camping in heavy rain, portable wood stove, canvas tent
Overnight WINTER Camping with a GIRL | She SNARED a WILD Rabbit!
Winter Camping with My Dog - Delicious Campfire Cooking
3 DAYS in WINTER HOT TENT with WOOD STOVE on SECRET LAKE | ICE FISHING for NATURAL BROOK TROUT
Solo Survival- How to Survive Alone in the Desert (Sonoran Desert)- Part One
Hunting DEER in Off Grid Cabin SURVIVAL CHALLENGE! | Day 5 of 6
SHE Eats My MYSTERY MEAT! Weird DATE NIGHT at the Off Grid Cabin