Shared August 23, 2018
Grab your new Because Science merch here: https://shop.nerdist.com/collections/...
Goku is able to achieve great power levels through his intense training with weighted clothes, but should you? Kyle weighs the risks on this week's Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://bit.ly/BecSciSub
More science: http://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/BecauseScience
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/becausescience
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/becausescience
Follow Nerdist: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
• Effect of weight vests on jumping power and agility: http://bit.ly/2Lfmysg
• Effect of weight vests on lower-body power of rugby players: http://bit.ly/2PvjgUU
• Effect of hypergravity training on running and throwing: http://bit.ly/2MunXQY
• Effect of hypergravity on skeletal muscle performance: http://bit.ly/2MMEDmf
• Effect of weight vest training on sprinting: http://bit.ly/2Mw9RPq
• Ankle weights: pros and cons: https://lat.ms/2MuodPW
• Effects of weight vests on military training: http://bit.ly/2OYtOLh
• Wearing a 200-lb weight vest: http://bit.ly/2OXU4p3
• Weighted clothing: http://bit.ly/2BCm8wr
Why You Don't Want the Power of Flight
25 Dragon Ball Fan Theories That Were Confirmed To Be True
Why You Don't Want Super Speed
15 Strange Rules Every Saiyan Has To Follow In Dragon Ball
The Most Evil Plants Poison Ivy Could Control
The TRUTH Behind DC's Most Infamous Villain
What Would Really Happen if a Vibranium Meteor Hit Earth? | Because Science w/ Kyle Hill
Advanced Swords With Special Features You Never Considered
Could Mosquitoes Drain One Punch Man?
Predators Engineers & Aliens - COMPLETE Timeline
How Strong Is Doomsday!? (DC Comics)
10 Most Successful Kickstarter Projects of All Time