Shared August 23, 2018
Grab your new Because Science merch here: https://shop.nerdist.com/collections/...
Goku is able to achieve great power levels through his intense training with weighted clothes, but should you? Kyle weighs the risks on this week's Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://bit.ly/BecSciSub
More science: http://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/BecauseScience
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/becausescience
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/becausescience
Follow Nerdist: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
• Effect of weight vests on jumping power and agility: http://bit.ly/2Lfmysg
• Effect of weight vests on lower-body power of rugby players: http://bit.ly/2PvjgUU
• Effect of hypergravity training on running and throwing: http://bit.ly/2MunXQY
• Effect of hypergravity on skeletal muscle performance: http://bit.ly/2MMEDmf
• Effect of weight vest training on sprinting: http://bit.ly/2Mw9RPq
• Ankle weights: pros and cons: https://lat.ms/2MuodPW
• Effects of weight vests on military training: http://bit.ly/2OYtOLh
• Wearing a 200-lb weight vest: http://bit.ly/2OXU4p3
• Weighted clothing: http://bit.ly/2BCm8wr
Why You Don't Want Super Speed
Why You Don't Want the Power of Flight
Tungsten Thor's Hammer (World's HEAVIEST)
15 Incredible Recent Discoveries
Did Chernobyl Create Mutant Animals?
Joe Rogan - How To Workout Smarter
What if a Radioactive Spider Bites You?
Secret Reasons You Don't Know About Everyday Things
The Death Star's OTHER Fatal Flaw
What's The Largest Thing To Ever Live On Earth? DEBUNKED
10 Things to Know About Visiting Mars
Are Alien Xenomorphs Really No Match for Darth Vader? | Because Science w/ Kyle Hill