Shared January 7, 2019
I just hit 50,000 subscribers! Here's a quick thank you/channel update, but more importantly some information that hopefully you'll find valuable:
- A look at my YouTube analytics including screenshots of my analytics for how much money I make from ad revenue on YouTube (not much) and how I grew the channel from nothing to 50k
- Some takeaways that I've learned that can help YOU grow your YouTube channel, band, or other creative project
- A look behind the scenes at my (pathetic) ""studio"" and how I handle production and editing
- Why I'm so inspired by people like boogie2988
- Thanks to Ryan Bruce aka Fluff and Anthony Fantano aka The Needle Drop for their shoutouts that were a big help!
▶ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/prmbasub
▶ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/finnmckenty
Join the PRMBA Facebook group, a 100% positive, spam-free community of awesome people helping each other achieve their goals ▶ https://www.facebook.com/groups/prmba...
Book a marketing consultation with me:
How to advertise your band or product on YouTube - tutorial
WHY RAP IS WINNING AND ROCK IS LOSING: Crab Mentality!
Expensive VS Cheap Gear
5 bands that changed my life
Bobby Owsinski - Improve the Sound of Your Room
How much $$ should you spend on a camera in 2020?
Leonard Susskind on The World As Hologram
Why You're Not Getting Paid The Streaming Money You Earned (And How To Get It) | SF MusicTech 2014
WHAT HAPPENED TO METALCORE?? Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon
5 BANDS THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN BIGGER! Animosity, 18 Visions, Demolisher, City Lights, Hit The Lights
You don't have to quit your day job (how I started CreativeLive Music + Audio)
IS SPOTIFY MAKING LABELS OBSOLETE? What it means for artists
HOW TO MAKE YOUTUBE YOUR FULL TIME JOB w/ Ryan "Fluff" Bruce - interview
SLAM METAL, SUPER METROID & SCENE REVIVAL - Viewer comments 09