Shared June 30, 2011
When a down-on-his-luck inventor builds a time machine to change the past, he unwittingly sets off a disastrous chain of events.
This short film was made based on the following constraints:
• Cannot take place entirely in one location.
• Someone must say the words "time travel."
• Two characters must have a long-standing rivalry.
• When one character was a kid, he/she used to wish he/she could travel back in time to see real-life dinosaurs.
• One character is a wine lover and is very picky/elitist about their wine.
• One character prefers bubble baths to showers.
• Someone has to say: "I have to go back."
Translate this video into your language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_vide...
Sci-Fi Short Film "The Secret Number" presented by DUST
Greatest Tank Battles - The Battle of 73 Easting
Threshold S01E01 HD - Trees Made of Glass: Part 1, Season 01 - Episode 01 Full Free
If it were not filmed, no one would believe it #5
Most Expensive Mistakes in All History
The Incredible Japanese Prison Break
20 MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS IN SPORTS
James May's Toy Stories: Model AIRPLANE across the SEA | Reel Truth Science
Sci-Fi Short Film "Exit Strategy" presented by DUST
The Syphilis Enigma (Medieval Disease Documentary) | Timeline
One-Minute Time Machine | Sploid Short Film Festival · Official Selection
RESET A Time Travel Movie
A Sci-Fi Short Film : "At the End" - by Jason J. Whitmore | TheCGBros
Sci-Fi Short Film "Future Boyfriend" | DUST Exclusive Premiere
Sci-Fi Short Film "Interview With a Time Traveler" presented by DUST
PRISM (2015) Award Winning Sci Fi Fantasy Short Film | Jackson Miller
The Time Shifters in "Time Travel Movies full"
Sci-Fi Short Film "The OceanMaker" | Presented by DUST
Sci-Fi Short Film "Plurality" presented by DUST