Shared February 24, 2020
********** What you might need for powerlifting ************
1) Read This Before Training: https://amzn.to/30eme6l
2) Straps: you shouldn't use straps
3) Liquid chalk (if your gym allows it): https://amzn.to/309R9Av
4) Lever Belt (IPF approved!): https://amzn.to/3019IXE
5) Best phone for recording your sick lifts (it's cheap and fast too): https://amzn.to/37VmVEd
6) Best Squat Shoes: https://amzn.to/35DZUUs
7) Knee Sleeves: https://amzn.to/2s743CK
8) Smelling Salts (for the hype): https://amzn.to/2FzLCd6
DISCLAIMER: before making your purchase, please sign up to honey: joinhoney.com/ref/uoqrum7
it searches discount codes for you and automatically applies them.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/strengthcent...
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/strengthcen...
World's Strongest Man 2017 Finals (UK version)
LOTW (May 2019), Junior Totals 2281 lbs In His First Meet, Questionable Depth World Records
LOTW (March 2020) Chris Duffin Squats 1001 lbs for 3 reps, John Haack 2077 lbs Lockdown Total
When Powerlifters Bench 700 lbs - Compilation
What It Takes to be a Bodybuilder | The Future Mr. Olympia? | Patrick Moore
Can anyone beat the 500kg Deadlift? - Behind The Scenes of WORLD'S ULTIMATE STRONGMAN DEADLIFT Day 1
900 LB DEADLIFT WITH BANDS!
Insane Bodybuilding Transformation | From Skinny to Swole
Evolution of SCHOOLBOY | Arm Wrestling Highlights 2017-2019
Worlds Strongest Man 2017 - The Winners Story
LOTW (November 2019) Maddox Benches 700 lbs For Reps, Woolam Takes Back Record With a 432.5 kg Pull
LOTW (March 2020) Samantha Eugenie Sets A 485 kg Gym Total, Jamal Pulls 442.5 kg Before Animal Cage
2018 Arnold Strongman Classic | Recap
LOTW (February 2020) - Larry Wheels Training 3 Weeks Out, 16 y/o Girl Benches 375 lbs In Competition
LOTW (February 2020) - Jamal Attempts A 1005 lbs Pull, Ray Williams 930 lbs Training Squat
LOTW (July 2019) Larry Wheels Handsfree Deadlift Post Bicep Tear, Maddox Benches 610 lbs x 8
300LB LARRYWHEELS FULL DAY OF EATING
650 LB COMPETITION-STRICT BENCH PRESS PR!
LOTW (October 2019) Cailer Woolam Pulls a Fast 959 lbs PR, Tom Kallas Sets 777 lbs Squat WR