Shared March 27, 2019
Part 2 is out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q90uZ...
In this first video of the "Reversing WannaCry" series we will look at the infamous killswitch and the installation and unpacking procedure of WannaCry.
The sample can be found here: https://www.ghidra.ninja/posts/03-wan...
- Interview with MalwareTech: https://soundcloud.com/arrow-bandwidt...
- MalwareTech's blogpost about the killswitch: https://www.malwaretech.com/2017/05/h...
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WannaCr...
- LogRhythm Analysis: https://logrhythm.com/blog/a-technica...
- Secureworks Analysis: https://www.secureworks.com/research/...
Wana Decrypt0r (Wanacry Ransomware) - Computerphile
MMORPG Bot Reverse Engineering and Tracking
DebConf 14: QA with Linus Torvalds
Showing a Craigslist scammer who's boss using Python
The Magic of Chemistry - with Andrew Szydlo
Radio Hacking: Cars, Hardware, and more! - Samy Kamkar - AppSec California 2016
Timeboxing: Elon Musk's Time Management Method
158,962,555,217,826,360,000 (Enigma Machine) - Numberphile
What if you could trade a paperclip for a house? | Kyle MacDonald | TEDxVienna
Professor Eric Laithwaite: Magnetic River 1975
Scamming the Scammers - How to Handle Fake Tech Support Calls
Black Hat 2013 - Exploiting Network Surveillance Cameras Like a Hollywood Hacker
World's Most Famous Hacker Kevin Mitnick & KnowBe4's Stu Sjouwerman Opening Keynote
Ghidra quickstart & tutorial: Solving a simple crackme
Writing Viruses for Fun, not Profit
Analysing a Firefox Malware browserassist.dll - FLARE-On 2018