Shared November 25, 2012
Join the open BETA test community in Google Play and test the newest version before official release, search for "Smart TV Remote 2.0 Beta Test"!!
Since lots of people don't know how to start with the app, here is a small tutorial that shows the first steps.
1. Samsung TV (C, D, E -Series) (currently, there is a Problem with B series, which will be fixed in the next App version) (Keep in mind, that the network remote function must be on in the TVs menu (Menu/System/Network Remote or sth else)
2. Smartphone/Tablet :)
3. Both connected to the same network
4. ....TV must be on,....it is not possible to turn on the TV :(
....if it does not work,..feel free to write a mail ...(German, English, or Polish!)...or write it here in the comments....
The tablet version works similar!
Is it possible to control other TVs than Samsung?
No, this app only works with Samsung Smart TVs
Is it possible to send Text to the YoutubeApp?
- No, since the YouTube App is not directly from Samsung and uses different text entry functionality.....but it is possible to use the Samsung Smart TV Search! ....to use Youtube comfortably, try the Youtube Remote, available in Google Play
Where can I find the IP address of my TV?
- Go to the network section in the TV menu (Menu/System/Network)
- Try to access your router or check the Samsung TV menu if there is the current IP listed
The App finds my TV, but it is not possible to connect, why?
Probably you have a samsung B-Series TV and currently there is a problem with the connection. This will be fixed in the next version 1.1.0
Why it is not possible to turn on my TV?
The app communicates over the network with the TV. If the TV is of,...it is simply not connected to the network.
Where can I find this App?
Both, the Smartphone and the tablet version are available in Google Play. Simply search for "Adiroid Smart Remote" or follow one of the two links:
Tablet(7' and 10'): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
Programming in Visual Basic .Net How to Connect Access Database to VB.Net
How to turn your Smartphone into a TV Remote
Taking Magnets out of a microwave
4 Rules For Buying a 4K TV!
Battle of the best streaming boxes: Roku Ultra vs. Apple TV 4K
Galaxy Tab S6 vs 2018 iPad Pro - The BEST tablet?
4 Unique Gadgets You Didn't Know Existed...
Double Your Internet Speed for Free
Amazon Fire TV Stick - Hands On
Samsung Q90 4K QLED TV vs. LG C9 OLED TV
How to recover data from a hard drive (stuck heads: buzzing, clicking, etc)
How to Expand Your Wireless Range Using an Old Router
Home Theater Audio - What is ARC, HDCP, Toslink, SPDIF, Dolby Atmos?
Android Smart Remote
3 WAYS TO CONNECT PHONE TO TV WITH CABLE HDMI WIRE AND WIRELESS ADAPTER
TV Buying Guide 2019 - HDR 4K TVs, OLED, LCD/LED, IPS, VA Screens
How to Update to Latest Kodi on an Android TV Box
Microsoft word tutorial |How to insert images into word document table
Best Soundbars of 2019 | TOP Soundbar TO GET in 2019!