Shared June 20, 2019
#PaikJongWon’s_LargeScale_Recipe #LargeScale #ForRestaurants #BeanSproutSalad
When you plate up bean sprout salad, pile it up high to make it look like there’s more
Take Paik Jong Won’s know-how and big-scale recipe as a base, and add your own effort and research to create your own special flavor of bean sprout salad!
Bean sprout large-scale recipe (100 servings)
Bean sprouts 8kg (2 boxes)
Green onion 600g
Minced garlic 240g
Sesame oil 200ml
Sesame seeds 60g
Step 1: Cook bean sprouts
- Take a large pot and bring water to boil. When water starts boiling, remove bean sprouts from the box as is.
- Put bean sprouts with the heads facing down into boiling water.
- Submerge bean sprouts and cook until it smells like cooked beans. Use a strainer to remove bean skin.
- Once it smells like cooked beans, take bean sprouts out and press just below head. If it presses down softly, the bean sprouts are cooked.
- When the bean sprouts are cooked, use a big strainer and place under cold water. Wash 2-3 times in cold water to remove bean skin and remaining dirt. Place in large basket to drain.
Step 2: Preparation
- Slice green onions to be 0.3-cm thick and 4-cm long at an angle.
- Cut carrots 4-cm long. Slice into 0.2-cm thick pieces and then into thin slices.
Step 3: Coat bean sprouts with seasoning
- Take drained bean sprouts and place in a bowl. Add sliced carrots.
- Sprinkle 70g of salt. Mix in 240g of minced garlic so it doesn’t clump.
- Add in 20g of MSG. Add 200ml of sesame oil. After seasoning, add green onions.
- Wear gloves and mix until bean sprouts, carrot, green onions, and seasoning are evenly mixed.
- Sprinkle 60g of sesame seeds and lightly mix once more to finish."
한식을 사랑하는 외국인분들을 위해 외국어 자막을 첨부하였습니다.
본 영상의 자막은 통합 언어 플랫폼 ‘플리토’와 함께 합니다.
Subtitles in foreign languages are provided for everyone who loves Korean food.
All subtitles are provided by an integrated language platform, Flitto.
패딩세탁 집에서 하는 방법
소유진 남편 백종원 재산과 집안 반대
Very rich, noodles in anchovy broth! Broth, sauce, garnish, and a secret bonus menu!
Making 100 Servings Of Stir-fried Pork (Jeyuk Bokkeum) ㅣ Paik Jong Won's Large-Scale Recipe
Radishes are in season. An easy musaengchae (radish fresh salad) with fall radish and bibimbap.
백종원·소유진, 소유진 엄마의 반대를 무릅쓰고 결혼 성공! @힐링캠프
First Use of All-Around Onion: Yangpa(Onion)-ghetti ㅣ Paik Jong Won's Cookinglog
Korean Bulgogi Burger
Beef and radish soup! You can make 20 different kinds of soup just with this.
Paik Jong Won's Stir-fried Thin Pork Belly | Paik's Recipe
Have a bowl of tteongmanduguk (sliced rice cake and dumpling soup) and start the year off well!
Pan-fried battered meat/pollack fillet/zucchini/Cabbage pancake/shrimp/mushrooms. (Jeon)
Perfect dishes that go well with pork belly! ㅣ Paik's Cooking Log Special Episode
How to make Paik Jong Won′s Kimchi Jjigae | Paik's Recipe
Sharing the secrets of kimchi jjigae so good you could sell it! ㅣ Paik Jong Won's Large-Scale Recipe
Stir-fried glass noodles and vegetables (Japchae) are a must-menu for the holidays.
We Support Onion Farmers! All-Around Onion Mission Part 1: How to Prepare and Store Onions
Ojingeo Chomuchim (Spicy squid salad with vinegar dressing) ㅣ Paik Jong Won's Large-Scale Recipe
How to Make Super Easy Gimbap, Making Gimbap From A to Z! ㅣ Paik's Cooking Log